panta engineers provides construction review services for public and private assignments. Throughout our work we deliver quality control as defined by the “Four-Eye-Principle”, based on recognized rules of engineering and fundamental engineering practices. Additionally, we use know-how gained from our design and monitoring services to ensure the right pathway to safe and performing structures.
In the course of the construction licensing process we carry out state certified construction review services for structural design calculations and construction documentation related to structural safety, fire protection and thermal insulation certification. We provide inspection of construction for selected structural components. We offer an additional, independent review service regarding project economy and serviceability to our private clients. With our extensive experience in material science and construction methods we can perform detailed value-engineering examinations, often leading to alternative structural system options, with shorter construction periods and cost savings.
panta engineers provides technical review and forensic reports of construction damage, as well as expert witness services.
Range of Services
- State Certified Review for Constructions
- State Certified Review for Constructions in the Course of the Proceeding on Granting of Approval
- Independent Review Service for Constructions
- Inspection of Construction
- Forensic Engineering
- Expert Witness Services
- Technical Due-Diligence
- International Welding Engineer (IWE, EWE)
- State Certified Review Engineer for Constructions (steel structures and concrete structures)
- State Certified Review Engineer for Railway Constructions for all fields (steel structures, concrete structures, composite structures, welding)
- Listed as State Certified Review Engineer at the German Federal Waterways and Shipping Office (steel structures and concrete structures)
- Listed as State Certified Review Engineer at the Lower Saxony Authority for Roads and Bridges (steel structures, concrete structures and composite structures)