Data Protection Declaration
Thank you for your interest in our website and our services. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason, we process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulations, TKG - German Telecommunications Act 2003). In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the most important aspects of the processing of personal data in connection with the use of our website www.panta-ingenieure.de, the related sub-pages and related social media sites.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible data processing entity and the company data protection officer
This data protection declaration to data processing by:
Responsible data processing entity:
panta ingenieure GmbH
Phone: +49 40-1898765-0
Fax: +49 40-1898765-99
Company data protection officer of panta ingenieure GmbH can be contacted at the above-mentioned addresses, for the attention of Dr.-Ing. Matthias Frenz or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website [company website] and its associated sub-pages, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In particular, the following information is collected without requiring your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of making inferences about your person.
b) When contacting us via our website
Due to legal regulations, our website contains information that enables quick electronic contact with us and our contact persons, which also includes a general so-called electronic mail address (email address). If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the personal data you provide will be automatically saved. This personal data which is submitted on a voluntary basis will be stored for processing purposes or for the purpose of contacting you.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly provided your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we shall use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive our newsletter, providing us with your email address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your request to cancel your subscription at any time by email to: email@example.com.
d) For job applications and during the job application procedure
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing applications. This processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case when an applicant has sent corresponding application documents to us by electronic means, e.g. via email. If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of the employment in compliance with the legal requirements. If we do not conclude a contract of employment with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted after notification of the decision not to employ the applicant, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests on our part. Another legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, the preservation of the possibility of evidence in a possible legal dispute under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz).
3. Distribution of data
Distribution of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You provide your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR to this purpose
- Distribution of your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- This distribution of data is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you
Information is stored in the cookie that arise in association with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are directly informed of your identity.
In addition, we also deploy temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve usability. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to enter this data again.
The data processed by cookies for the purposes mentioned are required in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that your browser always provides a notification before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
5. Analytics and tracking tools
The tracking measures used by us and listed below are pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. We wish to ensure the needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website with the tracking tools which we deploy. On the other hand, we use the tracking tools to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services to you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulations.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found from the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter referred to as Google) for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our pages.
In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie is about your use of this website, and include:
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
which are sent to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties are contracted to process this data. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by using your browser software settings accordingly; however, we wish to point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully used.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google at the following link by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
By clicking on the link Reject Cookies, you can refuse your consent to the setting of analysis cookies at any time.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
On the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, we deploy social plug-ins in social networks on our website to make our company better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the sense of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective service providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method, in order to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
a) Google Maps
In order to display a site map, we use Google Maps on our website.
This is a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter Google). By using our website, you consent to the collection, processing and use by Google, one of its agents, or third parties of the data collected and entered by you.
For more information, please refer to the Terms of Service of Google Maps.
7. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful detailed information about this;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, in the case that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, yet you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonplace and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible body;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological developments.
10. Actuality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and services thereof or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time from the website at: www.panta-ingenieure.de/en/data-protection.html.